Responsible for data processing is Emerging Markets Dialogue on Finance
Köthener Straße 2, 10963 Berlin, Germany
Contact data processing officer: email@example.com
The Emerging Markets Dialogue on Finance is one of the networks, comprised by the secretariat of the Emerging Market Sustainability Dialogues (EMSD), which is hosted by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
Notes regarding objection
For this purpose, a cookie is stored on the device, preventing user data from being collected when the user visits this website. In order for the objection to take effect, the cookie must be stored on every device used. As the cookie is stored in specific browsers (internet programs), the cookie must be stored in every browser if several browsers are used on one device (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox). Please also note that, if you delete all cookies, the objection cookie will also be deleted and will need to be stored again.
Postal addresses and email addresses that you provide when you make an enquiry are used exclusively for correspondence or delivery purposes.
Recipients of personal data
- Data are not passed on to third parties.
- As a general principle, data will not be transmitted to third states
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
- they are no longer needed for contractual purposes (e.g. for employment, top-ups, rental, sale or service contracts)
- when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
- when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to:
- object to data processing,
- enquire about your personal data and its processing
- have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the GIZ data protection officer (see contact information provided above). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).